We reserve the right to modify this page at any time. We therefore invite you to consult it regularly to inform you of its developments.
Dernière date de Last Update : 09/11/2020
1. Identity of the processing supervisor
The personal data are collected by the Advertiser of the site as identified in the legal notice.
2. Processing of your personal data
Our site does not request registered registrations of its visitors and does not make any registered registrations for the simple consultation of its pages.
However, in some cases (contact form, sharing features and social modules, etc.), you may be asked to leave personal data (names, first names, telephone numbers, postal address, email address, etc.). The mandatory or optional nature of the data is indicated to you during the collection by an asterisk.
If applicable, the collection form may be accompanied by a check box allowing you to accept or refuse to have your data used for commercial purposes on behalf of third parties, and/or transferred to third parties and/or receive commercial communications from the Advertiser.
We do not collect any sensitive data, that is, any data relating to your racial or ethnic origin, your political, philosophical or religious opinions, your union membership, or that are related to your health or your sexual life.
In addition, when you visit our website and use our services, we collect and process data relating to your browsing (including cookies, and the pages you have visited), and your terminal (type of browser used, model and version of your operating system, resolution of your screen, presence of certain plug-ins, etc.). In addition, when you visit our website and use our services, we collect and process data relating to your browsing (including cookies, and the pages you have visited), and your terminal (type of browser used, model and version of your operating system, resolution of your screen, presence of certain plug-ins, etc.).
We collect your data when:
– You are using our contact form,
– You browse our site and consult the various pages.
What are the purposes?
We use your personal data to:
– Allow you to use our services;
– Offer you advertising offers and information on our site in connection with your interests;
– Contact you in response to a request from you;
– With your consent, subscribe to a newsletter and/or send you information about our products and services;
– Allow us to compile statistics and counts of attendance and use of the various sections and contents of our site and our services in particular in order to adapt the said sections and contents according to your navigation.
They allow you to use the main features of the site, such as access to your personal account, or to remember the display preferences of your terminal (language, display settings) and take them into account during your visits, according to the graphic charter and the visualization or reading software of your terminal. They also allow us to link the different pages consulted to ensure smooth navigation or to display interactive maps.
The recipients of the data are:
-The advertiser and any subcontractors,
– For the identification of companies that have consulted our site, and the production of attendance statistics, Raphaëlle Lécot,
Your geolocation and navigation data may not be transmitted to our partners without your prior consent.
If you have created a user account, your data is kept for a period of 3 years after the last trace of activity on your account.
Your contact details are kept during the contact period as well as for the duration necessary for probationary and litigation management purposes.
If you have consented to the sending of newsletters and e-mails of commercial information, your data will be kept for 3 years from the last contact.
3. Your rights
In accordance with the amended Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, delete, oppose or restrict the processing of your data and withdraw your consent.
You can also give instructions to our group regarding the use of your data after your death.
You may exercise these rights:
– Contact the Domaine du Moulin à Vent using the contact details mentioned in the legal notice.
– With regard to hearing measurement data: the rights can be exercised with our service provider Raphaëlle Lécot
You may be asked for proof of identity.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint against us with the supervisory authority.
Vous souhaitez réserver ?
Découvrez les modalités de réservation…